Johnnie Walker Whisky Apple Soda
A refreshing way to serve whisky in the summer, this smooth, tangy combination of Johnnie Walker, apple juice and soda is simple to make, so it is ideal if you are having friends over for the evening.
- 50 ml of Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Scotch Whisky;
- 50 ml of clear apple juice;
- 50 ml of soda water;
- Thin slice of apple for garnishing.
- Pour 50ml of Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve Scotch Whisky into an ice-filled Collins glass;
- Add 50ml of clear apple juice;
- Top with 50ml of soda water;
- Garnish with a thin slice of apple.