Blanco Margarita w/ Don Julio Blanco Tequila
This sweet, sour and salty Margarita has a fresh, clean taste that makes it a good choice for warm summer evenings or as a pairing for spicy dishes.
- 50ml of Don Julio Blanco tequila;
- 25ml of freshly squeezed lime juice;
- 25ml of orange liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec);
- Wet the outer rim of a rocks glass with lime juice and dip in salt;
- Mix 50ml of Don Julio Blanco tequila, 25ml of freshly squeezed lime juice and 25ml of orange liqueur (Cointreau or Triple Sec) in a shaker;
- Add ice;
- Shake well for a round eight to ten seconds (use a jar with a well-fitting lid if you don’t have a shaker);
- Add ice to the prepared rocks glass;
- Strain the mixture into the glass, over the ice;
- Garnish with a lime wedge.