Designed for sweltering southern summers, the refreshing, icy Mint Julep is a perfect cooler for hot summer days.
- 50ml of Bulleit Bourbon whiskey;
- 15ml of sugar syrup;
- Сrushed ice;
- Fresh mint leaves.
- Lightly muddle eight to ten fresh mint leaves and 15ml of sugar syrup in the bottom of a Julep mug or strong tumbler (use a regular spoon to muddle if you don’t have a bar spoon);
- Add crushed ice;
- Top with 50ml of Bulleit Bourbon whiskey;
- Top with more crushed ice;
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.