An easy group drink that is ideal for summer on the terrace, this take on the classic Moscow Mule swaps a Russian base for crisp Ketel One Vodka.
- 300ml of Ketel One Vodka;
- 1,200ml of ginger beer;
- 180ml of fresh lime juice;
- Angostura bitter;
- Lime wedges.
- Add ice to a jug
- Add 300ml of Ketel One Vodka, 1,200ml of ginger beer and 180ml of fresh lime juice;
- Add ten dashes of Angostura bitter and stir;
- Add a few wedges of lime;
- Serve in individual highball glasses over ice;
- Garnish each drink with a lime wedge.